Graduation Ceremony - Additional Tickets
Graduation Ceremony - Additional Tickets:
1) We have secured 200 additional tickets to grad, and the point is to avoid the family hardship that so many graduates face with the limit of 2 tickets (which everyone will continue to receive).
2) Only 200 additional tickets are available, and there are over 230 graduates. Please request an additional ticket only if it will cause you undue family hardship.
3) On Thursday, April 25 at Noon, the first requests will begin to be accepted. These requests will be for a SINGLE ticket only. Any submission prior to 12:00:00 pm on Thursday, April 25 will NOT be considered.
4) These tickets will be allocated over the next two weeks. From April 25 to May 1 at midnight, only 1 ticket can be requested per graduate. No one is to request a ticket for a friend. If caught doing so, every person involved in this circle will have all of their tickets revoked.
5) On May 2, starting at 12:00:00 p.m. , the remaining tickets will be made available. Up to 2 tickets can be requested in this period, subject to availability.
The link to apply for these tickets is:
bit.ly/2019GradTickets -(Case Sensitive) -- submissions prior to 12:00:00 p.m. Thursday, April 25 will NOT be considered
Students are encouraged to view the MS Form now and make sure that they can access it.
This link will also be posted on the TV screens in classrooms.