Reopening of our HWCDSB Schools - Click Here
Destiny Discover
St. Mary C.S.S. is a Scent and Allergy Sensitive School!

St. Mary C.S.S is a scent and allergy sensitive school.

Dear Parents and Guardians:

St. Mary C.S.S is a scent and allergy sensitive school. All staff, students, and visitors are asked to refrain from wearing any product that creates a scent or odor. As well, all staff, students, and visitors are asked to avoid entering the building with food products that create a scent or odor. Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring St. Mary C.S.S. is a scent and allergy sensitive school.

Sincerely
St. Mary C.S.S
Administration




St. Mary C.S.S. is a Scent and Allergy Sensitive School!